Monday, May 18, 2009

Seminary Graduation:)

Dad always puts on the tough act and so forth, right? Well last night, when I Graduated from Seminary, I showed him my Diploma, and he just started bawling! And then I almost started crying! So he really does care, and then when I asked him why he was crying, he was all, "I'm not crying! I looked up at the sky and it must have started raining! Good aim, huh?" So I hugged him and then had my friend RaeLynn take a few pictures of us:) Isn't is sweet?
Here it is! :) Look how nice it is! Dad cried over this! A peice of paper! :) Just kidding. It is a big deal, and I know it. I just think its cute that Dad was so happy over it. I'm the second in the whole family to graduate from Seminary!
Here are the books, my Diploma, and the flowers my leader gave me:) I thought they looked pretty, so I decided to post a picture of them too:)


No comments:

Post a Comment