Monday, May 18, 2009

Seminary Graduation Gifts:)


I have achieved one of my ultimate goals! I am completely done with Seminary Graduation! I have a four year Diploma, and my Young Womens Leader brought me flowers and a book called, 'Where do I go from Here?' by Irene Ericksen & Jan Pinborough. Its supposed to be very good to help someone figure out what to do after High School. And the Stake Young Womens President gave all the girls a book called 'Daughters of God' Written by M. Russel Ballard. I'm not quite sure what exactly its about, but on the back it reads, "Of this you may be certain: The Lord especially loves righteous women-women who are not only faithful but filled with faith, women who are striving to live and serve as women of God." I can only guess that it is about our real mission in life as women, but I could be wrong. It almost doesn't feel completely real that I am really done! But I have my Seminary Diploma, and on Saturday I will have my High School one. Hmm.. Hopefully it sets in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment