Monday, November 23, 2009

Best Friends:)


This is Melissa and I at the Jordan River Temple:) We are so funny! Oh my gosh, this girl is the best! She's a good girl, and her laugh is hysterical. She just knows how to have fun and be herself, and she doesn't care what other people think. I just love her! But it seems that everytime we hang out, I get hurt. haha. Last week, she elbowed me in the armpit, it souds lame, but it hurt so bad! For almost two days! And then she elbowed me in the temple the next night, and the same night, she fell, and took me down with her, and I hit something, leaving this huge goose egg on the side of my head. Haha. And we just laugh about this stuff, because it all happens on accident, (I promise she's not violent). Last night, she knee'd me under my jaw, and that one didn't so much as 'hurt' but it just felt weirrdd. And then, I've been poked in the eye, and she fell again last night, and I of course went down also, landing on my knee's and bending my back backwards. haha. That one did hurt, but I felt fine five minutes after. So yeah, we have adventures, but I'm so glad that I have her as my friend! Life wouldn't be nearly as fun without her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment