Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Importance of Pictures


Lately, I've realized how valuable I have rated my pictures with my Daddy. Ammon and Beck's neighbor-who I know, and cut my hair when I was there last summer- just lost her fiance in a horrific motorcycle accident. Ammon was telling me about it, and I guess I realized that most of the time, we aren't lucky enough to be able to say goodbye before we go. Stuff just happens. To ordinary people like you and me. There is no "that won't happen to me" because the truth is, it does. My family has just been fortunate that it hasn't yet. I love all of my family, and I rely on taking pictures so that if stuff does happen, I will remember. Always and forever. That is one of the only things I regret doing growing up. There are no pictures to remind us of the times we had. Whether they were stupid things like the bolder in the front garden in Canby, or watching a mini Frauline disappear in the snow in Enterprise. Holding Deseree's wedding dress so high, I must have shown half the people there her garments, and watching the world change a little more each day.
My Life means alot to me, and I will document it:) Whether this is the last post, or one towards the very beginning:) I love you all- ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment